Market Research Audit for SaaS Sales Tool — A Case Study
Build a go-to-market strategy for a SaaS Email tool by doing its comprehensive Market Research, Client Profiling and Building a Market strategy. So I came up with a brand name called : SalesSpace
Introduction to SalesSpace
SalesSpace is a time-saving sales automation software for every stage of the funnel. Automate your way through the sales process and close more deals faster.
Overview of Market
- Segment : Sales Automation
- Every Business, Personal needs Outreach
- United States is definitely the dominant force in the sales force automation market.
- European Union is close behind, and Japan, China and India along with Southeast Asia are all key regional players in the sales force automation marketplace.
- Biggest player among market segments is the healthcare industry. Retail and telecom comes after.
- United States and Canada are the leaders in sales force automation software.
- China, India and Japan are all poised to make a significant impact on the global sales automation software market in the coming years.
Size of Market
$3.8 Million in 2016
$7.7 Million by 2023
Market Segmentation — By Application
- Lead Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Order & Invoice Management
- Opportunity Management
Minimum Requirements to fit into Market
- Necessary features of all sales email automation tools should be available.
- A New Mechanism is required to be presented to clients.
- Product should be easier, quicker and overcome current limitations giving extra benefits.
- Ease of access should be the priority.
- Contact Segmentation and Tagging should be available (Most Lack this)
- Product should have all CRM Integrations
- Reporting should be as precise and Beautiful
- Strategy Comprises of Features, Advantages and How it can help the client.
- UI must be great and user flow must be easy for a sales tool.
- Feature of Email Design + Templates should be Available.
- Integrations + Reports differentiates the game in sales automation.
Conclusion Market Research
- A lot of promises have already been made, a lot of unique mechanisms have already been quoted!
- Number of competitors are high.
- All numbers and insights portray the level of competition
- So let’s launch SalesSpace with Promise and a Unique Mechanism
Now working on Client Profiling and user persona for this SaaS tool.
Comment your thoughts below.
Did you know?
You can give up to 50 claps for an article! Click and hold the clap button for a few seconds. That’s it BOOM!